You are using an outdated browser that is not supported by GeoNode.
Please use a modern browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
Placeholder for status-message
Placeholder for status-message-body
- Number of entities by LCML class
- Areas covered in Km2 by LCML class
- Number of distinct basic objects per LCML class
- Number of distinct basic objects and properties per LCML class
- Number of distinct basic objects, properties and characteristics per LCML class
- Number of classes by LCML basic elements
- Instantiated records by basic elements
This Legend Builder allows the users to define a set of semantic "filters" or legend classes, using the LCML objects currently present/defined into the database. Compared to a full compliant LCML application, with this tool is possible only to select the basic objects, properties and characteristics to be "used as reclassification class", with all the selected information automatically added to a single stratum inside a single horizontal pattern. By applying this reclassification legend, the LCML class associated to each geogrqaphical object is compared with the legend class here defined, and each geographical object is reclassified to the "most similar" new class.
To include an element, properties, ... into a class, press on the items of the column "selected", to set the specific properties values click on the columns "min", "max" and set the value; clicking on the the column "info" the values will be reset to the default.
Import query classes...
List of custom query classes
- Banshtail Land Cover 2015
- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
Land cover of Banshtail range for the year 2015 based on SPOT 6m multispectral image segmentation and interpretation. Land cover classes are defined using Land Cover Classification System (LCCS) and are based on the National Land Representation system (NLRS).
- Publication Date
- Feb. 25, 2018, 5:49 p.m.
- Vector Data
- 2015 , land cover , banshtail
Land cover of Banshtail
- Temporal Extent
- June 7, 2018, 10:21 a.m. - June 7, 2018, 10:21 a.m.
- Data Quality
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data
|Attribute Name||Label||Description||Range||Average||Median||Standard Deviation|
Log in to add a comment